Backhoe MF subframe backhoe bolts loose?

/ MF subframe backhoe bolts loose? #1  

plowking

Gold Member
Tractor
2009 MF 1531 TLB
I traded my 2310 for a 1531 with the subframe backhoe. The bolts that go down to a pin and anchor keeps loosen up in the turnbuckle. The bolts are located on both sides of the rear pto, frame is held on with a rear pin and front attachment under the floorpan. It will tighten more if backhoe is lifted on stabilizers. Should I put on grade 8 bolts or will it break in and stay tight? I have 40 hours on machine,I hope this machine is as good for me as the 2310. plowking

/ MF subframe backhoe bolts loose? #2  
New tractor, you should be checking the bolts every day of use. After tighten bolts several times, they should stop getting loose. If not, just double nut the problem areas. Grease often also, grease is cheap maintance.

Good luck with the new tractor!

/ MF subframe backhoe bolts loose? #3  
Be sure to check the wheel bolts also. As said, it should be part of your daily check before use. Check your fluids before use too, is't amazing how many people don't do that.

/ MF subframe backhoe bolts loose?
Thank You. I'll check the wheels too. I stopped and saw dealer today,they sent me to their supplier to buy a bolt on cutting edge for my loader bucket. plowking