Snow 3pt snow blower

/ 3pt snow blower #1  

pathman

Tractor
MF GC2310TLB
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have any photos of how you hooked up your hydaulics for your rear 3pt snowblower. I am looking and getting a 2 spool valve. 1 for chute rotation and 1 for chute direction. When the BH is off we have 3 hoses. one of which we need to connect together so that the 3 pt works, which leaves 1 hose. what's the set up I'm looking for?

/ 3pt snow blower #2  
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have any photos of how you hooked up your hydaulics for your rear 3pt snowblower. I am looking and getting a 2 spool valve. 1 for chute rotation and 1 for chute direction. When the BH is off we have 3 hoses. one of which we need to connect together so that the 3 pt works, which leaves 1 hose. what's the set up I'm looking for?

you need an open center two spool valve, the open center part means that when not in use fluid flows from on hose to the other (of the tow you connect together) when in use excess fluid goes into the third hose and to the hyd tank.

the two spools are for the two hyd circuits (to run the rotation and angle)
Surplus Center is recommended often on this board as a good place to get hyd parts.

Aaron Z