Best Owners/Shop Manuals.....

/ Best Owners/Shop Manuals..... #1  

WarrenF

Gold Member
Tractor
T065 and a 165
I am looking to purchase Owners/Shop manuals specificly for a 165 Massey. I would also like to find manuals for a 65, however that is not as important.

I am looking for a manual that gives me exploded views of hydraulics, electrical, adjustments for the 3-point hitch etc. I have an IT manual for a 65 and quite frankly that, in my opinion, is kind of like kissing your sister. It basically tells you that you own a tractor and here is what the gear box looks like etc..

Any information with website or recommendation where to go to find what I am looking for would be most appreciated.

Also since there is sooooo much information and soooo many posts to sort through if you might be so kind as to PM me I would be a happy camper.

Thanks in advance

/ Best Owners/Shop Manuals..... #2  
Go to a MF dealer and purchase the original. You won't find a better manual.

/ Best Owners/Shop Manuals..... #3  
I am looking for a manual that gives me exploded views of hydraulics, electrical, adjustments for the 3-point hitch etc.

Sent you a PM.

The best source for exploded views of parts, etc. is the online Agco Manuals...

AGCO Parts Books

/ Best Owners/Shop Manuals..... #4  
Best printed manuals are the Massey Ferguson originals. AGCO online is essentially the same thing. Don't waste the money on I&T manuals. They lack vital information and have some info that's just plain ol' wrong.

If you're an EBAYer, you'll find MF/AGCO manuals by the dozens. Get the owners manual, service manual, and parts manual. You'll often find (on EBAY) old dealer tech manuals too. I've got quite a collection for the 135/150. In addition to the 3 mentioned, I have hydraulic service manual, engine tech manual, updated tech manual, and a dealer sale primer from 1965.