BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE?

/ BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE? #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
I have a 98' MF 231. The closest dealer is a long ways from me. Where/ Who can I order OEM parts from for my model tractor online?

Thanks,
Travis R

/ BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE? #2  
My dealer is 125 miles away and when I need something that I can wait for, I Google "Massey Ferguson Parts" and have been successful getting what I need. Not all places carry all parts so sometimes you may be buying maintenance parts at Jackssmallengines.com and other parts at Masseyfergusontractorparts.com or similar sites.

DEWFPO

/ BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE?
Thanks. I'll try that Google search. I have ordered from Jack's Small Engines and it takes a long time to get my stuff to me. Besides, I think they are high with their prices.

Travis R

/ BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE? #5  
Tell me your needs!!

/ BEST PLACE TO BUY MF PARTS ONLINE? #6  
I would contact your local dealer and get signed up for AGCO Parts Books and you can submit parts orders direct to you dealer and look up parts with the same exact parts books we use in the parts departments. The dealer has to set you up to order parts. If you have problems getting set up I can do it.

TO wallace AND agcodealer:

Thank ya'll SO much for making me feel like I have parts support for my tractor. There is nothing close around here for me to do business with.There is a MF dealer about 65 miles away from me, but i never go in the direction he is in. Besides, I work all the time so it would be Much more easier and convenient for me to order off the internet.

I started a post on here a while back, but it never went anywhere. Its on page 5 in this forum. Its titled "231 Massey Ferguson Original Seat".

The only 'parts' I need is the 2 rubber boots that go over the gear shifters. I am mainly looking for some cosmetic stuff. I need the original grey Grammer seat, Grammer Part # S32-MF, TYPE 130441 (which is no longer in production) and the original front rim (which is also no longer in production).

I have been getting my filters from Napa, but would rather use OEM Massey Ferguson (Agco)filters.

I am definately interested in setting up the parts ordering online through Agco.

I have (2) Massey Ferguson 231 parts books.

Thanks again,
Travis

Doug, I sent you an e-mail.