Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Massy MF-1533

Default Re: GC 2310 hood release is hiding from the owner

Sometimes it has to do with what guard was installed, the guard in most cases comes with the FEL, so if get an aftermarket FEL then it would be very possible the guard will be hinged instead of fixed (massey guard has the roundness needed to clear the hood/grill on opening).

jetwoz... Yes, lube that latch, my 1533 was starting to stick and some lube made her work as good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSteve View Post
    Sometimes it has to do with what guard was installed, the guard in most cases comes with the FEL, so if get an aftermarket FEL then it would be very possible the guard will be hinged instead of fixed (massey guard has the roundness needed to clear the hood/grill on opening).
    I bought 'all' MF and mine was hinged.

DEWFPO
    2009 Toolcat 5600 "D-Series", Hi-Flow, 29's, 72" SB-200, 84" Snowblade, 62" Lo-Pro Bucket

SOLD - 2006 MF GC2300, 2350 FEL, 2315 MMM, 2360 SB, KingKutter CarryAll

Tractor
    Massy MF-1533

Quote Originally Posted by DEWFPO View Post
    I bought 'all' MF and mine was hinged.

DEWFPO

"Sometimes/most cases"... I just recall all the new models (GC and up) at the time I bought my 1533 had the rounded (non hinged) guard. The reason I remember the GC line is because that is what I planed on getting, but somehow ended up with the 1533 (good salesmen I guess, lol).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12