Auxiliary hydraulics for MF 231?

/ Auxiliary hydraulics for MF 231? #1  

Wayfarer

Tractor
MF231
Hi all. Great forum with lots of good info and folks. Normally I can find out what I'm looking for with the search feature but not this time, so I registered to ask my question.

I have a 1996 231 bought new without aux hydraulics for the purpose of light mowing & bushhogging around my place. It's been great for that (and blading), but now I want to be able to run a front end loader, tree shear, log splitter and hydraulic adjustments on the box blade and maybe a larger pull-type mower in the future. So, bottom line, I need 10-20 gpm flow and my tractor only puts out a dismal 3 gpm at 2200 psi. I recall at the dealer when I bought it, they had an aux hydraulics option that was $1,000 but I declined since I thought I'd never need it for bush hogging. Anyway here I am needing it. My dealer no longer carries MF and apparently the optional kit is no longer available.

What should I do to retrofit at least a 10 gpm pump with remotes? Something mounted to the front of the engine like an extra steering pump, or somethig driven off of the pto. There's no one around here that I've asked who knows what I can do about my old 231. Thanks!