MF135 Torque Specs

/ MF135 Torque Specs #1  

Texas Blues

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey 1655 Ford 1700 2cyl, Ford 1600 2cyl Massey 135 3cyl gas
Hey guys, do one of you have the torque specs for a perkins 3cyl gasser? My crappy IT manual doesnt list it, and the manual I bought online only shows the diesel version (a British Manual). Im needing the main bolts, conn rod, and head bolt torque specs. Finally starting to put this motor back together, I am looking forward to getting it running. Thanks in advance, TB

/ MF135 Torque Specs
LOL ok, the IT manual is still crappy but I at least found the main bolt and rod torque specs in different paragraphs in there. I was expecting to see a chart with all specs, guess i'll have to read the fine print! Wheres my cheaters......

/ MF135 Torque Specs #3  
Hey guys, do one of you have the torque specs for a perkins 3cyl gasser? My crappy IT manual doesnt list it, and the manual I bought online only shows the diesel version (a British Manual). Im needing the main bolts, conn rod, and head bolt torque specs. Finally starting to put this motor back together, I am looking forward to getting it running. Thanks in advance, TB

Perkins AG3-152 engine

Head bolts: 55-60 ft-lb
Conn rod: 40-45 ft-lb
Main bearing setscrews: 110-115 ft-lb

From the MF service manual for MF-135s from Jensales.

/ MF135 Torque Specs
Thanks flusher, will be putting those specs to good use this weekend. Already put the crank in, will be putting the pistons and rods in next.