MF GC2310 HST
I can buy :
Meteor 51" for 1949.00
Meteor 60" for 1990.00
Lynx 54" for 2193.00

What do you all think.
My tractor is a 23hp MF

/ snowblower which one #2  
Give 3 the choices, I think the Meteor 60" for 1990.00 sounds like a good fit for your tractor.

/ snowblower which one #3  
I can buy :
Meteor 51" for 1949.00
Meteor 60" for 1990.00
Lynx 54" for 2193.00

What do you all think.
My tractor is a 23hp MF

What altitude do you live at?

Will you be blowing very deep snow?

Is the snow typically wet and heavy?

DEWFPO

/ snowblower which one #4  
Our 1523 handles our 50" blower just fine. Often wonder how it would hancle a 60" blower.

What model is your tractor? Please fill out your sig, will make it easier to help you out. And if you are in WRP, just put tha in LOL. :)

/ snowblower which one #5  
With 13 PTO hp and HST I push a 50" blower though hardpacked drifts and wet snow without any problems. I wanted an 8' path out of my lane so the 50" made sense. Once up and back and I'm done. Make sure the blower is at least as wide as the tractor. IMO, as long as you have HST you have plenty of HP for the bigger blower.
If you have HST then go with the size that makes sense.
Anyone have any thoughts on Lynx vs Meteor?

/ snowblower which one #6  
I have a Allied 73" 3pt snowblower I've used on a Ford 1900 4wd and it works pretty well. You just have to go slower when you hit the snowbanks left by the township trucks. Two passes on the driveway and your done. Pretty quick and simple. And it's for sale if you'd like to make a offer. Perfect condition. Located in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Steve (willing to deliver maybe somewhere)

/ snowblower which one
I am thinking of the 51" meteor. WAs wondering what others used. Is the meteor better or worse than the lynx.