M F 12 square baler

/ M F 12 square baler #1  

kss

I just purchased a M F 12 baler and i am trying to figure out how to get the bale counter working. It was missing the "finger" which I purchased along with the manual, but there are no clear pictures that show how to install the "finger". Can anyone help me?

/ M F 12 square baler #2  
I just purchased a M F 12 baler and i am trying to figure out how to get the bale counter working. It was missing the "finger" which I purchased along with the manual, but there are no clear pictures that show how to install the "finger". Can anyone help me?

I have an MF124 baler. Here are a couple of photos of the counter

DSCF0163Small.jpg

DSCF0164Small.jpg

The counter is mounted next to the left knotter.
The finger or arm on the counter is moved when the knotter axle turns.
Pretty simple design.

Hope this helps.

/ M F 12 square baler
Thank you very much for the pictures. The ones you showed are from a 124 baler and I have a 12 baler. Needless to say the counter setup is different. I am still in need of help. thanks

/ M F 12 square baler #4  
This shows a #9 baler, is yours the same?
If ya cain't read this i can email it :)

IMG.jpg

/ M F 12 square baler
Thanks but that is a different setup also.

/ M F 12 square baler #6  
   / M F 12 square baler #7  
I just did a forum search for MF 12 baler... There are a couple fellows here that do have them..!! Maybe do the forum search thing too, and PM them. Maybe they can send a pic of theirs, or if they happen to have the manual showing it, scan and post...

/ M F 12 square baler #8  
I have a mf 12 and here is the pic of the counter on it.

Attachments

• 100_1523.JPG
    100_1523.JPG
    700.1 KB · Views: 3,141
   / M F 12 square baler #9  
Where can I find a manual for a model 12? I just broke a header chain and it wrapped around the sprockets at the two big chains and now it's out of time. Rakes are hitting the plunger when it starts into the chamber. Thanks in advance for any help.