Massey Ferguson 65 part

/ Massey Ferguson 65 part #1  

tycteach

Hi fellow Massey owners.

I'm needing a part for my Massey Ferguson 65 tractor. I'm not sure what the part is called and I don't have a part number, but it's the part that the tractor end of the 3 point arm connects to straight below the seat on the left side. There is 3 holes (I think, I'm 200 miles away right now) that bolt the part to the tractor and one threaded stud that the end of the 3 point connects to. Any help in locating one of these would be appreciated. I've tried having mine brazed 2 times already and it simply won't hold. And, of course, without this part, the 3 point is useless. Thanks in advance for any help you provide. I really need this part as soon as I can get it.

Tony

/ Massey Ferguson 65 part #2  
Use this link to go to AGCO Parts Book online. AGCO Parts Books

Click beside Guest User, on view books. When that page opens, type in your tractor model # (65) There will be a list of Massey equipment in a list that has the number 65 in it.. Way down the page you will find "65 tractor".

Click on that, and it will open to the 65 parts. Scroll down till you find upper lift links. I think that is what you are describing. Pages 290 & 292. You'll have to figure out if you have the normal duty, or heavy duty.

Copy and paste the part number in a Google search. I found a normal duty one at Wengers for like $65.00. I also ran that part number through TractorHouse parts search, and there is a dealer on there that has 2, but no price.

I have purchased numerous used parts through TractorHouse. Here is the link to it, if you're not familiar with them. Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar.

Happy hunting..!!