Tractor
    JD 1070, MF TO-35

Default MF T035 with bad carburetor. Carter UT

1955 ? ( T0-35 # 157980 ) .4-cyl gas motor Z 134 (618750 ) , Carter UT Carb . I am looking for a carb rebuild kit . No ser.# on carb but it has some casting numbers carter UT. 0-985 On the bowl. on the top flange it has 0-834. Yes it does stall on the hillsides. (keep the tank full it helps ) Should I rebuild if i can find a kit or replace ? what carb should i use. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by toddsgarage; 11-19-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson T035

Default Re: MF T035 with bad carburetor. Carter UT

Did anyone ever respond to your question. I have the EXACT same situation with my T035 and it seems the float got stuck cause gas was running out the bottom hole of the Carb. So, I removed the carb and disassembled it but now I am in need of gasket and might as well do a complete or partial rebuild.

Tractor
    New Holland TD95D, Ford 4610 & Ferguson TO-30

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson T035

Default Re: MF T035 with bad carburetor. Carter UT

Thanks! Not sure how you found that kit on that site! i looked and only found that kit under Massey Harris.? But, never the less, the gasket matches so I will call them and confirm on Monday. Thanks a bunch!