Snow Rare Snow

/ Rare Snow #1  

Texas Blues

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey 1655 Ford 1700 2cyl, Ford 1600 2cyl Massey 135 3cyl gas
Well well, what do you know. It was snowing ths morning here in the houston area. Supposed to actually accumulate later today, I'll belive that when I see it. It did snow in '05 on Christmas eve, and did stick, 6 inches in some places. Nothing new to the folks up north of course, but a novelty down here. TB

/ Rare Snow #2  
By the looks you folks really tick off mother nature. ;)
Do consider this a gift from the northeast folks..we like to share..doing our best so you folks down there have white Chirstmas :)...47F w/blue sky...think I better run and duck before snowballs start flying this way from TX. ;)

/ Rare Snow #3  
I think I know whose fault that snow is. My parents (snowbirds) started their annual trek from Wisconsin to Arizona, with a route through TX for some reason. They tend to get stuck in a random snow somewhere on their way :)

-r-

/ Rare Snow #4  
And I saw on Accuweather a headline that said, "Texas snow to hit New England".... Thanks a lot, guys! :D:D

Guess it's moving up this way via the coast and should hit us tomorrow night, from what the weather people are saying. Sounds like most of it will be to our south, Thomas, but ya never know....

/ Rare Snow #5  
Irvingj.
"Sounds like most of it will be to our south, Thomas, but ya never know"

Heard the same..trace to 2" for us,if so that should make the dirt roads etc. muddy since the ground not frozen...might good idea not to play..oops remove snow.

Been traveling your road daily since Nov.,7am tracffic not so bad but 5pm ish traffic can be white knuckle ridge,god for bid if one does the speed limit or just out for walk,maybe w/winter at hand they will slow down one way or another.