MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock

/ MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock #1  

TennFire

I purchased a 250 this weekend as an upgrade to a gas MF35. Now, I have had a day to start working on some small projects with it.

It has had a lot of wiring revisions on the lights. I would like to see a wiring diagram to get it straightened out. For example, no matter which position the light switch is in, the fender lights are on and flashers are blinking. The rear work light does not come on at all and the power to the work light indicates it is wired into the flashers rather than switched 12 volt.

Also would like information on the use of the differential lock. It seems to be unlocked (pedal up) but the pedal will not depress. I have sprayed it with WD40 since it may just be frozen but my MF35 did not have a differential lock and I am not sure as to its operation parameters - if any.

/ MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock #2  
Also would like information on the use of the differential lock. It seems to be unlocked (pedal up) but the pedal will not depress. I have sprayed it with WD40 since it may just be frozen but my MF35 did not have a differential lock and I am not sure as to its operation parameters - if any.

The diff lock on our MF250 is really stiff - usually I stand up on the pedal when I need to use it then it slides into gear - it will usually stay in there too until you pull up on the pedal. Had that happen a few times - works well, but you can't steer until you unlock the pedal!

/ MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock #3  
I need a picture of the wiring of the ignition switch of a 250 massey. a bird made a nest in there and when I cleaned it out I pulled some wires loose! now I can't figure out where to put them to get it to turn over and start

/ MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock #4  
Try looking in agcopartsbooks.com
Click on guest. Then go into your model and make. Sure this a parts books page, but they are very helpful at times for assembly.
Good luck.

/ MF 250 wiring diagram & differential lock #5  
Going soley off memory from one that I did a few months ago.

Center lug is your hot wire (fused)
Position 1 will run your head lights, dash lights, and rear work light
Position 2 will run (everything) your head lights, dash lights, rear work light, rear red light, and flashers. Never understood this setting.
Position 3 will run your head light, dash, rear red light and flashers.

The only diagram I have here at home is for a 255 which really wont work for you to follow wire by wire but what I typed above will give you a decent start as to where each set of wires will go.