Tires Front tire slipped off rim

/ Front tire slipped off rim #1  

Axman

On a muddy hillside the other day the front tire on my GF2300 slid sideways and the tire went flat immediately. I took the tire off and aired it up and it seems just fine but is there any other things I might need to know in this weird happenstance? I've driven the tractor some since then and it seems fine.

/ Front tire slipped off rim #2  
On a muddy hillside the other day the front tire on my GF2300 slid sideways and the tire went flat immediately. I took the tire off and aired it up and it seems just fine but is there any other things I might need to know in this weird happenstance? I've driven the tractor some since then and it seems fine.
Do you have an FEL? If so, was it loaded? Either way, sounds like an underinflation issue. Don't forget, cooler weather can cause a significant drop in PSI and you aren't dealing with a lot of PSI to begin with. I doubt it is a cause for concern regardless of the type of tire you are using.

/ Front tire slipped off rim #3  
I would suspect the tire pressure was not high enough, and that allowed it to happen. 40-50 psi should take care of it.

/ Front tire slipped off rim #4  
I would suspect the tire pressure was not high enough, and that allowed it to happen. 40-50 psi should take care of it.
Whoa there...that's twice the sidewall rating!!! Baby steps...try the recommended PSI first, and see what happens.

/ Front tire slipped off rim #5  
Whoa there...that's twice the sidewall rating!!! Baby steps...try the recommended PSI first, and see what happens.

And that recommended PSI is what for the sidewall rating for the tires the OP has on his tractor?

/ Front tire slipped off rim #7  
Ok, I didn't expect them to be that light duty. My error. :)

I didn't find info on a GF2300