Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400 #11  
Sure thing, let me know if you need more information.
It was an interesting project for me. I learned lots about the tractor and hydraulics.
I'll post more pics once I get the top and tilt kit installed.

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400 #12  
This is awesome information! I'm ready to start my project but can't get the body panel off of the transmission. What is the trick for getting it off? Thanks!
Sure thing, let me know if you need more information.
It was an interesting project for me. I learned lots about the tractor and hydraulics.
I'll post more pics once I get the top and tilt kit installed.

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400 #13  
I just got done adding a valve and a set of rear remotes on mine. I'm planning on running top and tilt cylinders with them.
I hooked into the factory-installed FEL valve on mine. From your signature it looks like you have the same setup so you could do the same thing.
According to the service manual this is also how the backhoe hydraulics are hooked up.
The base plate of the loader valve has three ports. The service manual doesn't have information on what they are so I experimented and found, from top to bottom: Pressure, Tank, Power Beyond.

I needed three new hoses:
1 - from PB port of FEL valve to P port of aux valve
2 - from PB port of aux valve to P port of 3PH
3 - from T port of aux valve to tank
#1 and #2 replace the factory hose that runs from the FEL PB port to the P port of the 3 pt valve.

All hose fittings need to be BSPP, the hoses should be 3/8" in size. I found that not all hydraulics stores stock BSPP fittings so it might be worth giving them a ring first.
The hose that runs to tank (#3) can be connected to the tank fitting at the rear, roughly to the right of the fluid level glass. There is a plug below the right lift arm that you take out and that is where you can connect the hose. For that the hose needs to have a male end on a 45 deg angle. All other ends are female.
I ran hoses 1 & 2 between frame and right wheel along the FEL tank line. I believe this is where the lines run on backhoe equipped machines as well -- I don't see room anywhere else.
When shopping for a valve try to match the GPM figure of the tractor (6gpm). In other words, get a small valve. Otherwise, it'll be hard to find room for it and it'll require lots of adapter fittings. I got an 11gpm valve (Bucher HDS-11) and that's about the biggest I would use. Also, the valve must be open center and have a PB port.
I mounted the valve behind the seat so that the cylinder ports are pointing backwards and I screwed the QDs directly into the valve with only an adapter (as opposed to routing the QDs to their own bracket). I will have to see how that holds up in the long run.

If you are interested I can post a few pics.

I would love to see a few photos :)

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400 #14  
Just finished my install. I used this thread for the bulk of my project but put the valve on the left loader frame and therefor had to route my hoses differently. Turned out awesome! Thanks for the info!

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics for GC2400 #15  
Hey Redbuck, good to hear!
Sorry, I have been so busy with work but here are some pictures. I recently found out that the GC2400 is based on the Iseki TXG tractor. As you can see at the bottom, Iseki offers the rear hydraulic valves as a factory option. I then looked around and found a parts manual on some British website that showed how the factory routes the hoses for the aux hydraulics and what fittings they use. I guess I got lucky because it's very similar to how I did it.
Anyway, here is some pictures.
As you can see the valves are mounted on a wooden block, I've got to make that a bit more professional but haven't got around to it. I have since switched out the QCs from all females to one female & one male per port so that I don't have to worry about connecting my implements the wrong way:
WP_20130618_004.jpg
Connection to tank using a 45:
WP_20130618_001.jpg
Loader valve:
WP_20130605_001.jpg
Wheel well:
WP_20130605_002.jpg
Up towards aux valve:
WP_20130605_003.jpg

I have since installed top and tilt cylinders from fit right hydraulics and the setup works really well.