MF135 wheel spacing options? and 150/165?

/ MF135 wheel spacing options? and 150/165? #1  

ldeikis

Hi. I've perused the forum in the past but never had anything to offer (or ask) so I haven't registered til just now. Potentially looking at getting a 135 diesel for light miscellaneous work around a startup veggie operation. I've read nothing but positive opinions about the little 135s for reliability so I've had my eyes open to learn a bit about prices etc.

Our beds are all 72", so anything we get needs to be able to adjust out to run 72" center-to-center on the back wheels, with the fronts also within that track. As I've been shopping around I've come to discover that some of the older tractors can't pop out that far (and even some new ones--stupid Kubota L245HC). Can anyone help me out regarding whether the 135 can do this? Also, are the 150 and 165s as reliable as the 135s? I never hear much about them.

Last--Anyone have tips on where to find this detail online in the future? Tractordata.com only has wheelbase, not width options, and IronSearch also only lists wheelbase.

Thanks!

Luke in NY

/ MF135 wheel spacing options? and 150/165? #2  
135 rears go out to about 72"c for the spin outs, seems like the dishes were a tad wider. 4" axle spacers extend it to 80". The fronts go to 80"c.

A 150 is essentially a 135 as far as the running works are concerned with some added features. Nice tractor if you can find one.

165's are a good choice as well, stronger just not as nimble as a 135. More prone to front end wear.

/ MF135 wheel spacing options? and 150/165?
Thanks for the info, DieselSmoke. Now I just need to find a solid one:D

Luke

/ MF135 wheel spacing options? and 150/165? #4  
Ideikis

Google Yesterday's Tractors, that site has loads of info on the 135.

Harvey