Loss of hydraulic pressure to MF135 FEL

/ Loss of hydraulic pressure to MF135 FEL #1  

stapleford

Tractor
MF135
I posted some time ago about loss of the rear Lift arms and strange binding of the drive and lift arms jumping up and down
Anyway , this was found on stripping down due to the connecting rod (dogbone) dropping out of the rear arm pivot onto the diff due to worn retaining screw
So we put it all back together with new bits including suction filter (dont have auxilary pump) and new oil along wth new seals on oil pump pressure lift tube. Started up and checked oil level still ok. FLE operated from centre change over to spool valve block with draft back and oil control lever on constant pumping. Lift arms raised fuly and loader operated fine with much faster speed than ever ( the filter and oil was prety bad!) As i was lifting up and down and operating the power loader bucket, there was a sort of crack from inside the rear and the loader would no longer lift with it actualy fallling if the revs werent increased while holding the spool lever. over a certin rev, the loader stated to rise again but slowly. Also there wasnt the same sort of sound on he engine on constant pumping with center valve in rear link position or etcrenal 1 with loader operated butb it did in the unused etcrenal 2 position. although links do raise up fully in both mid position and when set to external 1, if loader spool set to raise.
So I changed the loader pressure feed to external 2 as this does not have the compensation valve to the 3 point link lift ram.
Works fine like this very quick and will lift full bucket of stone. Rear lnks will lift trailer on quick hitch Ok so trying to think whats gone wrong
Its almost like the lift ram gets to the end of its position and cuts back the oil flow avilable to the FEL when it was piped to external 1?

Anyone seen this problem. Obviously all was ok prior to taking the top of the box off and we havent touched or adjusted the internal linkage

TBH i now prefer it on external 2 as it means i can use the FEL with the flail on the back without the FEL lifting the 3point links up but i think this fault might prevent being able to tip a trailer as the feed is off the ports on the top of the TX housing rather than off the flow diverter valve so will need the pressure from the lift cylinder