MF 1529 repair manual

/ MF 1529 repair manual #1  

Matt556

Hello all,

I bought a MF 1529 a couple of months ago and love it. Of course I've abused it a little and need to repair a couple things. I've searched google a lot of a 1529 service or repair manual but haven't found any. Any ideas where I can look for a shop manual? thanks!

/ MF 1529 repair manual #2  
Hello all,

I bought a MF 1529 a couple of months ago and love it. Of course I've abused it a little and need to repair a couple things. I've searched google a lot of a 1529 service or repair manual but haven't found any. Any ideas where I can look for a shop manual? thanks!

Ebay, or your local MF dealer. The Genuine MF manuals are leaps and bounds better than others out there, and are not overly expensive.

df.

/ MF 1529 repair manual
Thanks, I'll give the dealer a call and see if I can get them from him.

/ MF 1529 repair manual #4  
Is there such a thing as a free owners manual set for downloading....find it a little ridiculous I own a Massey Ferguson and can't download the original operators manual and service manual; anyone have info on this topic?

/ MF 1529 repair manual #5  
Has anyone posted an OEM / Aftermarket part numbers list for the 1529?

/ MF 1529 repair manual #6  
Try this link, its the same one my dealer posts on their website. Click on guest, type in your model, and you may have select from ranges of serial numbers.

AGCO Parts Books