Loader MF165

/ MF165 #1  

jimstrac

Just purchaced a mf 165, I'm trying to figure out the right way to use the loader,there is a lever to the right of the seat,when its forward the loader goes up and down fine but the bucket wont tilt,when its back the bucket tilts fine but the loader wont go up,any helb would be great,thanks,Jim

/ MF165 #2  
The only levers I have on the right of the seat are the 3pt hitch draft levers. Do you have levers for hydraulics in front of the seat mounted to the tranny? If not what do you have attached to that area going to your loader levers? This would help clarify. Usually on the MF165 one of the remote levers will need to be in center position to work other hydraulics. Otherwise they may be sharing hydraulic pressure or don't get any at all.

/ MF165
Here is a couple of pics of my set up,hope this will help.

Attachments

• tractor 001.JPG
    tractor 001.JPG
    824.1 KB · Views: 733
  • tractor 002.JPG
    tractor 002.JPG
    770.1 KB · Views: 1,640
  • tractor 003.JPG
    tractor 003.JPG
    741.4 KB · Views: 534
   / MF165 #4  
Just purchaced a mf 165, I'm trying to figure out the right way to use the loader,there is a lever to the right of the seat,when its forward the loader goes up and down fine but the bucket wont tilt,when its back the bucket tilts fine but the loader wont go up,any helb would be great,thanks,Jim

We use a 285 MF with a setup like yours and one of those levers on the left side, forgot which, has to be tied back with a bungee cord on ours. I think it is the draft control lever. Ken Sweet