Oil & Fuel Fuel Tank Leak

/ Fuel Tank Leak #1  

David Cravey

I have s MF 431 and sudenly noticed fuel pouring from the tractor. I found the leak comming from under the Fuel Tank. It appears that the heat from the engine block melted through the tank. I have never had the engine overheat and the tractor has only about 150 hrs. Has anyone else experianced anything like this? It only melted through where 3 bolt heads touch the tank from the engine block and 3 other points below the bolts toward the bottom of the tank. I am curious to know if this is a unique event or if it happens freqently.

/ Fuel Tank Leak #2  
I have s MF 431 and sudenly noticed fuel pouring from the tractor. I found the leak comming from under the Fuel Tank. It appears that the heat from the engine block melted through the tank. I have never had the engine overheat and the tractor has only about 150 hrs. Has anyone else experianced anything like this? It only melted through where 3 bolt heads touch the tank from the engine block and 3 other points below the bolts toward the bottom of the tank. I am curious to know if this is a unique event or if it happens freqently.

Can you post any pics? That may help someone get a better idea.