Bronze Member

Default GC2310 Backhoe swing cylinder seal

The swing cylinder on my backhoe ('06 2310TLB) has been leaking for a while. I'm going to change the fluid next week so it'd be a good time to repack that cylinder.

Anyone know the part # for the seal kit or where I can order it online? I couldn't find it in the online AGCO parts manual but I wasn't sure what the backhoe model number is to look it up.

I called the closest dealer to me last week and the parts lady took my info and said she'd call me back "if she got a chance". Apparently, she never got the chance because I never heard from her again.

Thanks for any help!
    www.dixiemusclecars.com
    The Southeast's only online community dedicated to the The American Muscle Car!

Tractor
    2005 MF GC2310 TLB

Default Re: GC2310 Backhoe swing cylinder seal

Most likely your backhoe is a model 2375. (Isn't it writ large right on the side of it?) There were some minor changes over the model's production run, but stating the year should take care of that. On mine, the model & serial number tag is on the backhoe "control tower," low and on the right side (of the tractor).

In all my books, I can't find specific parts for the backhoe, but I do show a listing in the specifications section that the swing arm's single hydraulic cyclinder is 64mm x 225mm, or 2.50" x 8.87". (Book says "425mm" for the length, but that's obviously wrong....)

Mine's a 2007 version. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc02943-jpg   -dsc02944-jpg  
    '07 GC2310 TLB, 2360 snowblower, 2325 MMM, Bro-Tek thumb, Woods GTC40-2 tiller, Woods RB-60 back blade, KK TYR-60 landscape rake, DR 60" Power Grader
    '05 VW Jetta Wgn TDI
    Numerous antique Japanese motorcycles

Bronze Member

Thanks for the info. I think that is the same backhoe I have. I'm out of town this week so I can't check it out yet but I'll browse around for more info on that backhoe model.
    www.dixiemusclecars.com

Bronze Member

Ah-ha! That put me on the right track.

Forgot that I had a pic of my tractor on my website and it reads 2375 right on the side of the backhoe.

I was able to lookup that backhoe on AGCO's online parts catalog and found the seal kit which is 71515615 AR KIT, SEAL for anyone else that may need one.

Thanks again!
    www.dixiemusclecars.com

Tractor
    2005 MF GC2310 TLB

Most welcome, glad to be of some help. (May be in the same position someday!!)
    WBB in NH
    '07 GC2310 TLB, 2360 snowblower, 2325 MMM, Bro-Tek thumb, Woods GTC40-2 tiller, Woods RB-60 back blade, KK TYR-60 landscape rake, DR 60" Power Grader
    '05 VW Jetta Wgn TDI
    Numerous antique Japanese motorcycles