Power steering cylinder 3401285m93

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 #1  

3DTIM

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 240
Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 Anybody have any info one one. Need to take one apart and can not get it apart. Been looking for exploded view of one to see how it goes but have had no luck finding one. This it on a M/F 240

Thanks 3D

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 #2  
It might be better if you take a pic of yours and post it here so we can see what it looks like and maybe someone will have taken one apart like yours. Pic's speak a thousand words.Larry

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93
It might be better if you take a pic of yours and post it here so we can see what it looks like and maybe someone will have taken one apart like yours. Pic's speak a thousand words.Larry

Here is what it is.
3401553M92_l.gif

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93
Got it little air came right apart. Put new seal in works great. Treads were in bad shape so if anyone has the outer case they want to sale let me know. But it is working fine now.

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 #5  
Got it little air came right apart. Put new seal in works great. Treads were in bad shape so if anyone has the outer case they want to sale let me know. But it is working fine now.

Glad you got it apart and fixed.Thanks for the pic:thumbsup: .Larry

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 #6  
I have 2 outer cases that are good. I had to replace both of my cylinders due to the previous owner welding the tie rod ends instead of replacing them and I found a pair of new ones that were just as expensive as the rebuild kits. Let me know if you want them with a PM.

/ Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 #7  
Power steering cylinder 3401285m93 Anybody have any info one one. Need to take one apart and can not get it apart. Been looking for exploded view of one to see how it goes but have had no luck finding one. This it on a M/F 240

Thanks 3D

Go to this site AGCO Parts Books