MF 65 Injector pump no fuel to injectors

/ MF 65 Injector pump no fuel to injectors #1  

biglew720

Tractor
MF65, Ford 1910, Ford 1500
Tractor has set for about two years ran great the day I parked it. I have had problems with mutipower so just let it set until I felt like working on it.

I drained the tank added fresh fuel, changed the fuel filters. Cleaned the glass bowl under lift pump. Operated the lift pump and bled vent screws on top of the filter bodies until I had a good flow from vents. Just like the book said I loosened the lower bleed screw on the injector pump and operated the lift pump till good flow, did same to upper bleed screw once again strong fuel flow. Loosened all of the injector nuts at the injectors and turned the engine over for some time doing this several times. No fuel to injectors. Then I took injector lines loose at pump not sure if I should have done that but was desperate to see if fuel was coming from pump, no fuel comes out when cranking engine. Took timing cover off side of pump and it is turning. I have bled diesel engines before including this one. I am stumped. Bad injector punp? Any suggestions?

/ MF 65 Injector pump no fuel to injectors #2  
I would try it all again. It would be very unlikely the pump failed when filled with diesel, even though it sat for a while. I have started cats after 15 years with no trouble from the pump. It is not uncommon to crack fuel lines without actually freeing them. Ensure you have opened the nuts a full two turns or so to relieve the seal. Fill the tank completely. Bleed the pump, then crack all the injectors (full two turns) and crank with a fully charged battery until they start to unload fuel. It should take a couple of trys about 15 seconds each time before they spit fuel. If it doesn't spit after four or five attempts, something is not right.

/ MF 65 Injector pump no fuel to injectors
I agree the tractor ran great easy starting set for 2 years now this. When you operate the lift pump manually and when cranking engine fuel will literally spray out the upper and lower bleed valves on injector pump when opened. Tried many times to get fuel to injectors nothing, I even tried taking the lines completely loose at the injector side of pump no fuel will come out while cranking.