Parts availability online for an 1125?

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #1  

IIIBradIII

Bronze Member
I am considering a MF 1125 but I'm concerned about parts availability. This model was only made for a few years, and although I've searched high and low I am having trouble locating very many parts online. About all I can find is filters.

I need some body panels, switches, knobs, etc and perhaps even a head gasket for the Iseki diesel engine. Anyone know of a good parts website that sells these items?

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #2  
If you buy the MF1125 and need any parts just let me know. I just pulled it up and I can get just about an part you need.

Jeremy

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #3  
From my experience, with anything...parts are readily available for ever thing you are considering to buy...until you buy it. Then it's a scavenger hunt for what you need! The internet is an awesome tool though. Not only shoppin online, but forums like TBN you can ask others from all over and get a lil help to track down stuff. My theory is even if the part has to be fabricated, chances are somewhere, someone has made it, found it, or can get it, or obsolete would be a word more readily used!

/ Parts availability online for an 1125?
Yeah I hear ya - the problem with the 1125 though is that so few of them were made (only in production for a few years) that used parts are scarce. I can find nothing used or aftermarket for that tractor, and it has me once again looking at older, more popular models that have great aftermarket & used parts availability.

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #5  
Didn't mean my last post to sound like 'don't worry bout it, no problems'. I only found a couple lil parts, not much specific for that model. Better off finding something you'd be more comfy with. (my personal opinion from readin your posts)

Parts for my tractor seemed non-existant 2 days after i coughed up the money for it. Were scarce before I bought it, but the price and condition of the tractor out-weighed my parts availability worry. Knock on wood, I've found nearly everthing I needed for it, and spend a few minutes here and there kinda surfing/searching for parts I may need in the future and bookmark or print out info for the 'just in case' moments. My tractor is a '78 but was made from 76-84 I think, and so far I have yet to find one thats truly just like mine lol I just keep tellin myself I found a gold nugget...not a tragedy.

Some people live for the mechanical challenge, and others avoid it at all costs! Really just depends on how much headache you're willing to possibly endure :) Good luck with your decision, hope you find something that works out for ya in all aspects

Thanks! And yep - with a full-time job, working spouse, and 3 young kids I'm not looking for anymore challenges! Especially on my weekends! :D

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #7  
man i know how u feel i have the same problem but i love my little tractor it is very strong little tractor let me no if u find parts bc i need a a front grill

I ended up finding a 135 diesel so I didn't buy the 1125. I did price out grills and some other panels that I would have needed from my local dealer though - I think the grill was about $200. Too much for my tastes.

/ Parts availability online for an 1125? #9  
thanks for the info man