Oil & Fuel MF 1155 - injection pump leaking

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking #1  

buck hunter

Tractor
MF 1155 & Kubota 2850
Has anyone had experience with leaking injection pump (or a leaking line). Diesel is pouring out from the front of the engine and someone suggested it may be a leaky line from the injection pump, etc.

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking #2  
Pouring out from where? The low pressure lift pump, a seal on the injection pump? Is an 1155 that weird V-8 MF?

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking
It appears to be leaking somewhere from the front of the engine. Fairly staedy stream only when running. Stops when engine off. Yep, the 1155 is the strange (troubled) V8.

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking #4  
G'day only thing to do is to pull the hood and have a look, just be CAREFUL when you arelooking with the engine runnig as if it has rubbed through an injline the are under high pressure and can cause injetion injuries:(, could be an inj line or feed/return line doubt it would be a pump with the leak you are describing. Nice old machine though have a customer with one and he uses it to put all his crop in (1500+ acres) won't use his 2 yr old 180 hp massey :confused2:

Jon

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking #5  
Now likely an injection line as fuel wouldn't be pouring out and it would probably be running poorly. Not likely the supply line as it would air lock over night. I'm guessing return line to the tank or something on the lift pump.

I've never seen one of these tractors before, I'd try Antique Tractors - Yesterday's Tractors : Antique Tractor Headquarters for help as there are people familiar with them there.

/ MF 1155 - injection pump leaking
It does leak fairly steady and definitely comes from the front of the engine. I actually thought it may be the fuel return line - but it looks like that line is already connected (another line). I will be there this weeknd and get a better idea with the hood off. Thx.