My new Massey Ferguson

/ My new Massey Ferguson #1  

Fordman1981

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400 Gear Ag Tires
Well I was working on my land up in the mountains with my 2000 ford and I was doing more spining than working so I started pricing and this is what I decided on. Its a Massey 2600 with Loader. I priced Kioti, and Kubota and this was the one with the best out the door price. I only put about 1.5 hours on it this evening so far I enjoy it very much.:thumbsup: Going to help my Dad disk and spread fertilizer and grass seed on his land tomorrow so more seat time then back to my land sunday.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2011-03-18_19-45-24_450.jpg
    2011-03-18_19-45-24_450.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 2011-03-18_19-46-06_23.jpg
    2011-03-18_19-46-06_23.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 339
   / My new Massey Ferguson #2  
Very nice. Dig your trailer also. Glad to see another "Red Team" member.:thumbsup:

/ My new Massey Ferguson #3  
Congrats on your purchase, you are going to really enjoy your seat time.:thumbsup:

/ My new Massey Ferguson #4  
Congrats! I have been very happy with mine so far. I put another hour on it yesterday cleaning up yard. I like that trailer as well, what size us that?

/ My new Massey Ferguson
chuckd1277 said:
Congrats! I have been very happy with mine so far. I put another hour on it yesterday cleaning up yard. I like that trailer as well, what size us that?

Thanks guys I really like it so far pretty strong for its size how many hours do you have on yours? The trailer is a 16' 5 ton horton hauler.. I got a real deal on it about a month ago.

/ My new Massey Ferguson #6  
congratulations , on your new purchase:thumbsup:

/ My new Massey Ferguson #7  
congratulations:thumbsup:

i notice the seat gets blown forward when i trailer mine... a bungee cord will hold it down for transport.:)

/ My new Massey Ferguson
rjmack said:
congratulations:thumbsup:

i notice the seat gets blown forward when i trailer mine... a bungee cord will hold it down for transport.:)

Yeah I noticed that on the pull home today was thinking the same thing bungie it down. I put 2 hrs bushhogging today really enjoyed it.

/ My new Massey Ferguson #9  
Congrats on your purchase, your gonna love it.

Just be sure to set the parking brake correctly, and check that the throttle lever isn't contacting the lower radiator hose.

/ My new Massey Ferguson
Don87 said:
Congrats on your purchase, your gonna love it.

Just be sure to set the parking brake correctly, and check that the throttle lever isn't contacting the lower radiator hose.

Thanks Don I seen the thread where u guys was talking about that last night got shoes on and went out to building to check it mine was already tiewraped out of the way. Thanks for the heads up still