MF 203 info please

/ MF 203 info please #1  

ross74

Tractor
Massey Ferguson MF 203
Well I have just gotten and MF 203 from a friend of mine. He workend it hard and I plan to do the same. It has been sitting for a few. Could anyone point me in the right direction on getting info on it he doesn't have much either.

S#JNF659000222

Thanks for any help

/ MF 203 info please #2  
The MF203 is part of the Workbull series, they were built from 1961-1967, yours is a 1961 model and should have the Perkins A3.152 engine, they came standard with a 6 speed hi/lo trans or optional manual shuttle or instant reverse, they could be ordered with or without PTO and 3pt hitch.

/ MF 203 info please
Thank you, went and fired her up last night 1 shot of starting fluid and she fired right up. power steering is shot. If i get my hands on a manual i should be able to find fluid requirements and such correct, any idea where to start for one?

/ MF 203 info please #4  
Try the website I've been putting togheter for manuals. You may find some stuff there.

I have a MF203, great tractor, if you have a backhoe, the hoe is a problem if you need parts

Here's my site

Welcome to FreeTractorManuals!

Let me know what you think
-Gerry

/ MF 203 info please #5  
Have all the manuals for the MF 203 Let me know what info you need and I will reply Frits

/ MF 203 info please #6  
Have all the manuals for the MF 203 Let me know what info you need and I will reply Frits

Hiya. Can you help me with the offer of manuals / data.

I have acquired a MF2203 Industrial and would welcome information on this model. Thanks in advance.