New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #1  

fozzy

Tractor
MF GC2410
Just took delivery of my new GC2410 and I am having an issue w/ the 3pt. hitch. It will only raise when the backhoe is attached. I am assuming this is a hydrolics issue.

All the pictures i have found of GC2X10s appear to have two female connectors and one male on the tractor side. I have two male and one female. I have tried both ways to hook up the hydrolics and neither allows the 3pt to work.

GC2410-3pt-install003.jpg

The Red hose is the only one i can trace in the pics I have and it hooks up to a spot just below and a little left of the right lift arm.

GC2410-3pt-install019.jpg

The Yellow and Blue run to a distribution thingy under the right floor.

Also I cannot seem to store the 3pt arms close enough to the tractor after removing the lift arm pins, there lower arms bind up and only com up to the top backhoe mounts. Anyone see anything wrong w/ my config?

GC2410-3pt-install024.jpg

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue
Looking @ this pic (not my tractor). It appears my blue and yellow should be coupled.

24971_429762146216_681596216_5768926_1561546_n.jpg

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #3  
fozzy said:
Looking @ this pic (not my tractor). It appears my blue and yellow should be coupled.

From my memory the yellow and blue did get hooked together on my gc2310. If the hoses are not connected or not connected properly the 3ph will not raise at all. I know this for a fact, they looked connected but the 3ph wouldn't work, checked them again and reconnected and everything was fine again. It is a little bit of a puzzle to get the 3 ph arms to fit together properly just keep at it, the lift arms need to go behind the pto shield first and then the lower arms next. This is from my memory, which is fair at best, don't have that tractor anymore.

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #4  
I can confirm blue and yellow connected with red disconnected on my 2310.

I can confirm blue and yellow connected with red disconnected on my 2310.

Can you also confirm that the red goes to the sump (red in my picture, blue is 2nd picture) and the yellow and blue go to the distribution/regulator thingy under the right floor board?

I don't trust the colors are right on my tractor or universal across the GC2X10 platform.

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #6  
On my tractor, also a 2310, it's the blue & yellow that are coupled, the red dangles....

But on mine, the red one is the one that connects to the transmission to the right and below the filler neck; on the pic that's not yours, that line looks to have the blue tag on it.(?)

Here's some pics of mine, one photo with the PTO cover in the down position. You can see the blue & yellow connected --notice the one hose has both a blue & yellow tag?-- and the uncoupled line connecting to the tractor just below the filler neck (that's the one with the red tag).

Attachments

• DSC01823.JPG
    DSC01823.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 483
  • rear w: Jason.JPG
    rear w: Jason.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 623
   / New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #7  
Did you get it figured out?

Hook the 2 hoses you can't follow to the source back together. The one connected to the housing on the back of the tractor is the return to sump and should be unhooked when the backhoe isn't on.

Spoke w/ the Dealer tuesday and they have ordered a new set of hydo lines for the backhoe side since they didn't have the right connectors in house.

Hook the 2 hoses you can't follow to the source back together. The one connected to the housing on the back of the tractor is the return to sump and should be unhooked when the backhoe isn't on.
both these ends have male connectors on my tractor.

/ New GC2410 3pt. hitch hydrolics issue #9  
Spoke w/ the Dealer tuesday and they have ordered a new set of hydo lines for the backhoe side since they didn't have the right connectors in house.

both these ends have male connectors on my tractor.

They should be able to use the quick connects you have and just change the position of them. The coresponding backhoe end must be change as well to be sure yu can still hook back up correctly.

New hoses won't be much good if they don't get the quick connect male & female positions right.

It's about a 10 min fix, I could walk you through it if you wanted.

Thats what I thought but apparently the connections on the inside of the backhoe are some non-standard connector. I haven't opened it up to take a look.

The tractor side looks like standard 3/8" or 1/2" cable ends w/ threads.