MF 431 Parts online?

/ MF 431 Parts online? #1  

Poncho

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 431
I just recently bought a MF 431 and will be selling the old 135. I'm big on searching the internet and buying parts online as its to get by the dealership during normal business hours. I can't seem to find any information online for the 431? I'm particularly interested in the battery platform and retaining hardware as what is in mine currently has started to rust real bad (I just bought this tractor last week and it is a 2006 with 510 hours). THanks

/ MF 431 Parts online? #2  
I just recently bought a MF 431 and will be selling the old 135. I'm big on searching the internet and buying parts online as its to get by the dealership during normal business hours. I can't seem to find any information online for the 431? I'm particularly interested in the battery platform and retaining hardware as what is in mine currently has started to rust real bad (I just bought this tractor last week and it is a 2006 with 510 hours). THanks

Have you tried JacksSmallEngines.com ? They're expensive but I have ordered from there before.

I find it difficult to get parts for my 231 also. Especially since there's no local massey dealer around. I haven't had to have anything major, but the little things I've had to order came from the internet. There's not many places to choose from online either... But I do love my Massey Ferguson.

/ MF 431 Parts online?
Travis... hadn't tried jacks small engines, they never came up for me dong a google search. Thanks for the info Ill try them out.

/ MF 431 Parts online? #4  
When searching for parts on the internet, I've had better luck Google-ing the actual part number.

I took the liberty of going to the AGCOpartsbook, and finding the part number for your "platform" as it is called on the site, and did a search on that part number. Had 2 hits, unfortunately both in foreign countries...

/ MF 431 Parts online?
Thanks DJ54... I've always considered myself somewhat internet savvy and have always been creative in search parameters but was just coming up empty handed.

/ MF 431 Parts online? #6  
Send me a PM and we will quote you a price. we have no problem shipping parts.