Does Anyone Own A Massey Ferguson 590

/ Does Anyone Own A Massey Ferguson 590 #1  

bmcqueen23

Tractor
John Deere 4010
I inherited this Massey Ferguson 590 with a 4cylinder Perkins diesel engine from my grandpa after he passed. My grandpa use to go into town to the Massey dealer and could get parts for this tractor with no problem. I called the Massey dealer the other day looking for a part and the dealer said that the Massey 590 shouldn't be in the country and I couldn't get parts for it. My question is, do any of you on here know what other model Massey the 590's parts interchange with that the folks down at Massey can find in there handy computer. My grandpa knew it and his mechanic knew it but unfortunately didn't pass it on.

/ Does Anyone Own A Massey Ferguson 590 #2  
hello sorry to here that i have a 590 and have the same problem from time to time it tens to be down to the age and what i did was find the part number online and then ring just ask for that

/ Does Anyone Own A Massey Ferguson 590 #3  
I inherited this Massey Ferguson 590 with a 4cylinder Perkins diesel engine from my grandpa after he passed. My grandpa use to go into town to the Massey dealer and could get parts for this tractor with no problem. I called the Massey dealer the other day looking for a part and the dealer said that the Massey 590 shouldn't be in the country and I couldn't get parts for it. My question is, do any of you on here know what other model Massey the 590's parts interchange with that the folks down at Massey can find in there handy computer. My grandpa knew it and his mechanic knew it but unfortunately didn't pass it on.

The MF165 I believe has a four cylinder Perkins diesel in it. -kid