Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #11  
So I can replace the double guards with the singles then?? If so let me know where I need to come to get them.

Thanks,

Scott

Sure, That is what came on them new. Ken Sweet

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts
Ken can you tell me what the bar in the picture is for???? I seemed to have lost it today.

sickle.jpg

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #13  
Ken can you tell me what the bar in the picture is for???? I seemed to have lost it today.

sickle.jpg

Kicks the hay away from the drive box so the tractor tire and mower has a place to run on the next pass. Ken Sweet

I don't believe I will need it. I'm just cutting pond banks and ditches. I guess I tore it off somewhere. I figure out where when the bush hog hits it.

Thanks Ken.

I found out some more info on my mower today. I was told that my particular mower was only made a couple of years with the double guards and different clips. I can covert to the single guards, but I'll have to replace all of them and install different clips as well. So I'd be in for about $250. I think I'll hold off, but at least I have an option.

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #16  
I have an old Ferguson Sickle mower and lost the bearing out of it. I can't seem to find any to fit. Does anyone know the size of the large bearing in the housing and how do I get them out of the shaft? Also have the outer bearing off the belt pully, how do I get this bearing out, it was a ball bearing but nothing there but the case that held the balls. Its a model 31 ferguson, we have two of them, one is marked and other is not. Can anyone help us take out these bearing so we can get them matched up? We figure the large one size is 2 3/4" ID x 3" OD x 1" wide
The others are 1 1/4" ID x 2 1/2" OD x 5/8" wide
Lower bearing on the shafts is about the size of a quarter roller bearing x 1' wide.
Also have a Ferguson 1950 TO20 tractor, trying to put new axle seals on it, don't have the tools to do what is says in the book, but bought some acue seals that goes on the sweat collar? Where and how do I put this on the sweat collar? Please help someone.

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #17  
I have a sickel mower just like yours. Do you know the size of the bearings in the housing? How do I get them off the shafts, and how do I get the one out from the pully bearing? Can you help?

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #18  
Did you ever find where to get, or the after market number for the single guards? I have a 41 and am looking for a few guards, but I can not seem to find them ANYWHERE online, or even a number to use to search for them. Anyone have any help here?

/ Massey Ferguson Sickle Mower Parts #19  
Anyone have any info on what guards are used on this mower, and where to get them?