lift problem

/ lift problem #1  

jrboatwr

I have a 165 massey ferguson ,the lift will not go down.The draft control is springing all the way up. I would appreciate any repair suggestions.

/ lift problem #3  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating Forum. :)

/ lift problem #4  
Is the tractor new to you? If not, has it worked since you've owned the tractor and what were you doing with it when it stopped working.

/ lift problem
I am actually a machanic working on the tractor for a local farmer.She was box blading around poultry house when see lifted it up and would not go down.I work on suiunityeveral different tractors thru out the community but this is a problem I have not had to deal with yet.

/ lift problem #6  
I'm on the road but you're saying the draft control lever springs up or the lift lever. I constantly am bumping my draft lever, which will make the lift control lever useless. Make sure the draft lever is all the way up and try the lift lever.

/ lift problem
Thanks for the info,I found the problem.The control valve on pump is stuck.I am in process of making parts list now to order.If you have a breakdown on the hydraulic system for a 165MF that you could send me,Iwould appreciate it.