2006 Terex 760B

/ 2006 Terex 760B #1  

nykyfyr

Tractor
Kubota B2710
I've been told that these are really Massey Ferguson so I figured I'd post here. I've been having a **** of a time with water and air in the fuel system. Runs for about 10 minutes and cuts out. When it first started acting up, found about an inch of water in the tank. Drained the filters, tank and lines of everything and put in fresh fuel. Started acting up again. The shop manual talks about bleeding the atomizers. I did that and it ran right for about 5 minutes and started running lousy again. I'm going to try bleeding the air at the atomizers a little longer next time and give it a try. But any suggestions?

/ 2006 Terex 760B #2  
from what you describe I would change ALL the fuel filters as that is a lot of water. when you said it ran for 5 minuets before acting up it is not an air issue but a lack of fuel more than likely bad filters from the water.

I've been told that these are really Massey Ferguson so I figured I'd post here. I've been having a **** of a time with water and air in the fuel system. Runs for about 10 minutes and cuts out. When it first started acting up, found about an inch of water in the tank. Drained the filters, tank and lines of everything and put in fresh fuel. Started acting up again. The shop manual talks about bleeding the atomizers. I did that and it ran right for about 5 minutes and started running lousy again. I'm going to try bleeding the air at the atomizers a little longer next time and give it a try. But any suggestions?

/ 2006 Terex 760B
Thanks. I've replaced the filters a couple times already. I'm thinking that maybe I need to keep bleeding the system. What PITA