3 pt lift lever on GC adjustment?

/ 3 pt lift lever on GC adjustment? #1  

Wacky

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 GC2610
I have been using my BB alot lately and I have been able to drop, drag, and lift rather quickly. I used to be able to just drop the lever for the right amount of time to get the height I wanted, drag, and then lift the lever all the way and it would return to center when the BB was lifted all the way automatically. Today, it has not returned to center, but stays in the lift position causing the relief valve to squeal and me having to center it manually. Question is....is there and adjustment or is something else wrong? I checked to see if there is anything binding and everything is clear and moves freely.

/ 3 pt lift lever on GC adjustment? #2  
There is a set collar in front of a spring you can adjust to get it to recenter. Just follow the linkage and you will see it.

Doug

/ 3 pt lift lever on GC adjustment? #3  
I haven't tried this yet Wacky, but mine is doing the same thing.

Both of ours are too new for adjustments..........I figured maybe spray WD40, Fluid Film or something on the linkages?

/ 3 pt lift lever on GC adjustment?
I haven't tried this yet Wacky, but mine is doing the same thing.

Both of ours are too new for adjustments..........I figured maybe spray WD40, Fluid Film or something on the linkages?

Yeah, you are right:D. I will try this, it must be minimal, because it sometimes work and sometimes won't.