headlight switch

/ headlight switch #1  

henrysMFGC2310TBL

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD D140
2310, for a while I had to wiggle the switch lever to get the headlights to work. The other day they did not work but the tail and gauge light I installed did work. So here I am thinking I will have to wire in a toggle sw and bypass the MF switch but then I took the MF switch apart and it was corroded inside, so it is now cleaned up lubed with dielectric grease and works great.

/ headlight switch #2  
2310, for a while I had to wiggle the switch lever to get the headlights to work. The other day they did not work but the tail and gauge light I installed did work. So here I am thinking I will have to wire in a toggle sw and bypass the MF switch but then I took the MF switch apart and it was corroded inside, so it is now cleaned up lubed with dielectric grease and works great.

Yep, had just the opposite prob, my h-lights and tail lights worked but the dash didn't. Same thing corrosion, cleaned and greased, now works.

/ headlight switch #3  
My problem is the left turn signal doesn't work but it works when you put on the 4 way flashers.:confused2:

/ headlight switch #4  
My problem is the left turn signal doesn't work but it works when you put on the 4 way flashers.:confused2:
Mine does the same thing occasionally. I haven't checked into it yet, but I'm sure it's in the switch.