MF 130 lift arms not lifting a load

/ MF 130 lift arms not lifting a load #1  

hinsonfamily

Tractor
MF 130
I am new to the forum. I have been serching the net for help with my dad's MF 130 when my search brought me across this forum. The MF 130 hydraulics raise lift arms sometimes and sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes they will hold up and other times a load causes it to start dropping. Increasing rpms will help a little. It started while using a bush hog when the lift arms dropped the bush hog and have been undependable ever since. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ MF 130 lift arms not lifting a load #2  
I am new to the forum. I have been serching the net for help with my dad's MF 130 when my search brought me across this forum. The MF 130 hydraulics raise lift arms sometimes and sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes they will hold up and other times a load causes it to start dropping. Increasing rpms will help a little. It started while using a bush hog when the lift arms dropped the bush hog and have been undependable ever since. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Either the control is stuck or the lift cylinder has a leak. If it has a side plate on it, you'llhave to open it up and check.