3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped

/ 3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped #1  

liberty2701

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk50se hst
I was operating My Gc2610 today with the usual getting on and off. My foot hit the 3pt rate of control knob and the shaft snapped cleanly at the hyd lift cover. Has any one else seen or heard of this happening. I have only 40 hrs on the machine. Tractor is under warranty. I am going to call the dealer tomorrow. Any suggestions? Thanks

/ 3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped #2  
I have a gc2610 as well. And I've never heard of this. Might be an easy fix, but I'm sure the parts will need to be ordered in.

/ 3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped
I went to Agco parts and looked them up. Seems to be a few small parts. You need to remove the fender and fuel tank to get access. I spoke to my dealer and they said bring it in for a warranty repair.

/ 3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped #4  
I went to Agco parts and looked them up. Seems to be a few small parts. You need to remove the fender and fuel tank to get access. I spoke to my dealer and they said bring it in for a warranty repair.

That is great to hear. How long will it be down?

They will need it for 2 days when they get the parts.

I will do that. I will have 50 hrs on it by the end of the week. Thanks

/ 3 PT Rate of control shaft snapped #8  
Old thread, but mine snapped off also. Since the dealer is so far away I decided I would fix it myself. They were giving me the parts as warranty items. No big deal, right? WRONG! This is a major repair job because you can't remove the fuel tank without removing a good deal of the rear of the tractor. It's really a stupid design. Design engineers are some of the most moronic people on the planet.