Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine?

/ Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine? #1  

bsbrum

Silver Member
Tractor
1959 MF 65
I am posting this for an acquaintance in Markesan, WI - who had his restored MF65 destroyed by a run-away car.

His engine and sheet metal survived and he's looking for a complete MF65 that has a blown engine, to drop his engine into.

If you know of a diamond-in-the-rough tractor sitting in a barn (or wherever), please let me know and I'll pass the information on to him.

Much thanks!

6624298551_a7bd0c844f.jpg

/ Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine? #2  
   / Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine? #4  
Nah, just some stuff I've picked up along the way, looking for "stuff". You both may want to try posting a "want to buy" ad here on TractorHouse. Red column on the left, third item down.

Salvage yards, and private individuals that have items for sale. I have found more then several hard to find items using this. Most yards reply within 36 to 48 hours. Experience has taught me to wait a few days, and get all responses, and prices. Just be sure and get the prices, and contact info down to compare.

Used Tractors For Sale at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, tractors for sale, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Kubota

And don't forget, using the AGCOPartsbook, and other company parts books, copying and pasting the part numbers to Google, or similar search engines.

/ Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine? #6  
Do a search on the Appleton, Wi. Craigslist, there is one that was posted on Dec. 26 located in Campbellsport.

/ Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine?
Do a search on the Appleton, Wi. Craigslist, there is one that was posted on Dec. 26 located in Campbellsport.

Thanks Tom01!

/ Anyone in Wisconsin know of an MF65 with a blown engine?
The guy consulted with a Massey dealer and has decided to try to rebuild her. So please disregard the thread.