Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #1  

liberty2701

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk50se hst
I am coming up on my 50 hr service. My hydraulic system started to vibrate/shudder at around 20 hrs and has gotten worse. It shudders when operating the backhoe,raising the bucket with a load or turning the steering wheel all the way. I know my dealer uses Kubota UDT fluid. I am going to switch over to Amsoil next week. Just wondering if this is a function of 50 hr old fluid or is something wrong that I should bring to the attention of the dealer or is this a normal feeling?

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #2  
I am coming up on my 50 hr service. My hydraulic system started to vibrate/shudder at around 20 hrs and has gotten worse. It shudders when operating the backhoe,raising the bucket with a load or turning the steering wheel all the way.

Someone had this once. I can't remember for sure, but I think it was the hoses connected wrong on the backhoe. Did you take it off?

I know my dealer uses Kubota UDT fluid.

Your tractor was filled from the factory with Permatran.

Just wondering if this is a function of 50 hr old fluid

Did you wonder how the same fluid will last hundreds of hours for your next interval, if yours was failing after 50 hours?

50 hour fluid is the same as brand new fluid. In fact, some manufacturers have even stopped recommending a 50 hour change on their transmissions.

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder
I understand that the fluid itself is not worn out. It could just be loaded with particles from the break-in that are smaller than the filter rating (maybe the suction filter is loaded). The hoses are hooked to the color code. I even tried reversing them with no noticeable change. I read that previous post about the hoses so that is why I reversed them. I guess we will see after I do my 50 hr service. Also, which hose is the return to sump hose? Is it the one by itself?

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #4  
Main filter catches small particles, and dirt. A clogged main filter at this point, is not realistically possible.

Suction strainer being clogged is a possible cause, but it would be the first one. It is designed to trap debris, so it has to have enough surface area to be able to handle some material, and still allow flow. Those who found debris there, have not reported issues.

My unit does not have a return hose, so I don't know the answer to your question.

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #5  
liberty2701 said:
I am coming up on my 50 hr service. My hydraulic system started to vibrate/shudder at around 20 hrs and has gotten worse. It shudders when operating the backhoe,raising the bucket with a load or turning the steering wheel all the way. I know my dealer uses Kubota UDT fluid. I am going to switch over to Amsoil next week. Just wondering if this is a function of 50 hr old fluid or is something wrong that I should bring to the attention of the dealer or is this a normal feeling?

I am meeting the Massey Ferguson rep on this very same issue, had it from the start, at first it only occurred in the bh and now it happens everywhere and is getting more profound. I now have 70 hours and the stealership told me they can't duplicate the problem. This is not normal because hydraulics should be smooth. My warranty ends in a few months and I Want this either fixed, or they take it back. Been around tractors all my life so I know this is not normal! I had high hopes that changing hydraulic fluids and filters would relieve these symptoms, even the screen was completely clean when I checked it.

Let me know what happens. I am going to monitor mine closely. I am switching over to Amsoil next week and will post if I notice anything different.

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #7  
I had a simalar problem occur after my 50 hour change for my cg2410
I had the Dealer look at it and they found that from the factory the retunr line and the return to sump line where switched

I am trying to determine which is the return to sump line. Is it the shortest line by itself?

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #9  
I realy cant say te Dealer changed the lines around and then re color coded them so I am not sure

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #10  
I am meeting the Massey Ferguson rep on this very same issue, had it from the start, at first it only occurred in the bh and now it happens everywhere and is getting more profound. I now have 70 hours and the stealership told me they can't duplicate the problem. This is not normal because hydraulics should be smooth. My warranty ends in a few months and I Want this either fixed, or they take it back. Been around tractors all my life so I know this is not normal! I had high hopes that changing hydraulic fluids and filters would relieve these symptoms, even the screen was completely clean when I checked it.

Good news-finally! The AGCO Regional rep agrees with me and not the dealership :) I am not going crazy:)