Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #51  
I went to the bigdean.zip download page on 2share.com, but the file it downloaded was iLividSetup-r563-n-bi.exe. Do I have to run this exe setup program in order to download the zip file? It passed a few virus/malware checks, but it still makes me nervous to open an unfamiliar .exe file.

The file I downloaded was called BIGDEAN.ZIP Delete that file. Someone is messing around with filenames. Filesize is exactly 29,497,464 kb or 28.1 Mb -kid

Last edited:
   / Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #52  
I went to the bigdean.zip download page on 2share.com, but the file it downloaded was iLividSetup-r563-n-bi.exe. Do I have to run this exe setup program in order to download the zip file? It passed a few virus/malware checks, but it still makes me nervous to open an unfamiliar .exe file.

Same here, I will not download that program.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #53  
Those that want that file PM me for a new link. The filesize is 28.1Mb -kid

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #54  
Just a hint, there is two download buttons. Try the one under the one with ilivid download sw...:thumbsup:

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #55  
After reading this earlier this week I tried too - got the Ilivid thing, but on second try was successful in getting the file that The Kid refers to.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #56  
Good info! Now does anyone know where to find Big Deans disc for the 100 series tractors? or the industrial one?

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #57  
Hey sorry to bother you but reading through this forum and I myself just got a MF165 and am interested in Big Deans Cd as well. Could you please point me in the right direction would be much appreciated! Thanks and again sorry to have pm'ed you but couldn't find what I was looking for not sure why must pm.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #59  
Can someone please help me with getting a copy of Big Dean's cd? I need to split my tractor and I know his cd would be very helpful.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #60  
I found the BIGDEAN.ZIP file a couple months ago, but after a hard drive crash I lost all data, and my backup was missing my tractor files (DOH!) Is there any new location that the file can be found at, or could someone please help me out with it? I have scanned and posted the operator's manual for the MF 135, if anyone needs that (search my posts, or PM if you can't find the link.)

Scott in Brighton NY