Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #1  

MasseyWV

Elite Member
Tractor
I was reading about Big Dean's Massey Ferguson website having a lot of useful information but the site doesn't seem to be active now. I managed to locate an archived copy of it it on the Wayback Machine. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Big Dean's Massey Ferguson tips

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #2  
   / Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website
   / Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #4  
I'm sorry to hear that. It explains why the site is now offline and why I was unable to locate any information about how to get a copy of the CD I read about.

You might go to the Yesterday's Tractors website. i think Big Dean's son is selling the CD's.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website
I'm sorry to hear that. It explains why the site is now offline and why I was unable to locate any information about how to get a copy of the CD I read about.

After all this time, a little more than a year later, and I've finally got a copy of the almost legendary CD. Big Dean Austin may be gone from this Earth, but he is not forgotten. RIP

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #6  
After all this time, a little more than a year later, and I've finally got a copy of the almost legendary CD. Big Dean Austin may be gone from this Earth, but he is not forgotten. RIP

How did you get a copy? I would love to add one to my collection.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #7  
   / Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #9  
MasseyWV- I searched around the web for a while, but I never did find out how to buy Big Dean's CD that covers the Ferguson TO-35. Can you advise ? Thanks.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #10  
MasseyWV- I searched around the web for a while, but I never did find out how to buy Big Dean's CD that covers the Ferguson TO-35. Can you advise ? Thanks.

Yes We all would like to know.