Loader Massey mf1014 loader curl cylinders

/ Massey mf1014 loader curl cylinders #1  

Towman

Tractor
1950 ford 8n
M in the process of buttoning up my redo on my Massey tractor all I like to finish is the hydraulics on the 1014 loader I sent my curl cylinders to what was supposed to be a good shop the one I've used for years has closed they called today and said both rods where bent which I'm sure is possible but there wanting 260.00 per cylinder to rebuild them which I consider to be way out of line the reason I wanted the redone is one started leaking a little and I mean a little all the Siddons has always been bone dry until then the other was fine but anytime I've resealed a cylinder on anything if it's a two cylinder system it's always best to do them both ..... Im looking into getting a aftermarket set of cylinders which will cost alot less than rebuild any leads or ideas you can give me on this?

/ Massey mf1014 loader curl cylinders
All fixed got the kits and resealed them very easy to do

/ Massey mf1014 loader curl cylinders #3  
M in the process of buttoning up my redo on my Massey tractor all I like to finish is the hydraulics on the 1014 loader I sent my curl cylinders to what was supposed to be a good shop the one I've used for years has closed they called today and said both rods where bent which I'm sure is possible but there wanting 260.00 per cylinder to rebuild them which I consider to be way out of line the reason I wanted the redone is one started leaking a little and I mean a little all the Siddons has always been bone dry until then the other was fine but anytime I've resealed a cylinder on anything if it's a two cylinder system it's always best to do them both ..... Im looking into getting a aftermarket set of cylinders which will cost alot less than rebuild any leads or ideas you can give me on this?

I have a bent cylinder on my my1014, what are the sizes of the cylinder or length. I will go to tractor supply store or what r your though, Just bent bad last night. shortcutsack0922@comcast.net