Massey Ferguson 202

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #1  

jybop

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 202
Hi, i just bought a MF 202 industrial Work Bull 1964 with a loader and a backoe. I'm gone restore it in the next month.

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #3  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #5  
I also recently purchased a MF 202 (industrial maybe a work bull S# 9A-32115) just rebuilt the damaged parts and need to know what type of hydraulic oil to use for the tansmission/rear differential. Any help will be greatley appreciated

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #7  
Greetings and welcome to TractorByNet. Please share your restoration here. We'll all learn together. :D -kid

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Massey Ferguson Owning & Operating forum. :)

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #9  
I would use a Massey Ferguson M-1129 compatible fluid. Most tractor rural supplies handles a equivalent. My 135 holds eight gallons. Without a 202 manual I'm only guessing it would be somewhere close to that. Your MF dealer in your area should tell you how much if you buy from them. The fill hole should be near the gear shifter with a bolt head top that screws out. About 1 - 2 in diameter. It may have two drain plugs ever if it's a shared reservoir. BTW I bought my M-1129 oil from Tractor Supply here in the States. I think Walmart ever has it, but in small containers. Good luck -kid

/ Massey Ferguson 202 #10  
Thanks for the info. Since I needed the oil last weekend, I ended up buying the oil from Tractor supply. The manual I have is very basic, but it did mention that it held 8 gallons.

Thanks again for your help