Videos - Homemade gas mini model versions of older Massey Ferguson Tractors

/ Videos - Homemade gas mini model versions of older Massey Ferguson Tractors #1  

MasseyLady

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF150 Perkins Diesel & MF135 Continental Gas
   / Videos - Homemade gas mini model versions of older Massey Ferguson Tractors
I think these are really neat, would love to have one......sorry guys, but I have to say, they are cute too....lol! :eek:

:tractor:---MasseyLady

/ Videos - Homemade gas mini model versions of older Massey Ferguson Tractors #3  
Thats probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The detail is great and and they would take alot of skill to make but they are completely pointless in my opinion, a kid couldn't even ride it!

Thats probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The detail is great and and they would take alot of skill to make but they are completely pointless in my opinion, a kid couldn't even ride it!

Well that is true a kid couldn't ride the tractor per say, but I'm impressed that these "models" have the power to pull a wagon with a full size grown man kneeling in the wagon. And in the little 35x video the wagon only has two wheels! Then he leans forward to drive the tractor, I wonder what makes the tractor from doing a wheely at that point since the wagon only has two wheels....lol! The gentleman indicates in the posts of the videos he does it for a hobby and that they are all made from scratch from stuff he found at the scrap yard and many hours in the garage making them. Pretty impressive. These would be a hit at tractor shows.

Good day to you EGo_SmAsh

:tractor:--MasseyLady

/ Videos - Homemade gas mini model versions of older Massey Ferguson Tractors #5  
EGo_SmAsH said:

wouldn't call it dumb. I'd call it a hobby. Just like the dumb people who collect stamps, old door knobs, old tractors. I think the man set out to do something no one else has done and did it for his own amusement and satisfaction. The talent and skill level involved in accomplishing this dumb thing I'm sure was very high. He probably knows more about tractors than most on this forum. I saw a working miniature v8 engine video and was blown away. Why would you do it. The challenge and the accomplishment. Others may call that a waste of time. Or dumb. I see a man enjoying his hobby and sharing it with others. Your mileage may vary. -robert

wouldn't call it dumb. I'd call it a hobby. Just like the dumb people who collect stamps, old door knobs, old tractors. I think the man set out to do something no one else has done and did it for his own amusement and satisfaction. The talent and skill level involved in accomplishing this dumb thing I'm sure was very high. He probably knows more about tractors than most on this forum. I saw a working miniature v8 engine video and was blown away. Why would you do it. The challenge and the accomplishment. Others may call that a waste of time. Or dumb. I see a man enjoying his hobby and sharing it with others. Your mileage may vary. -robert

Well said Kid, well said indeed! From this gals point of view, I very much appreciate a man that can repair, make and build things from his own two hands. After all most machines and mechanical things started out as a concept, drawings, prints, computer cad and even models to the full size prototype. What is impressive is that this gentleman made it from scratch, it is not an easy feat in it's self to find items in a scrap yard and modify them. I applaud him, this is a challenge, it takes a determined mind and skill set. It's creative, and is a sign of a thinking individual. It seems these days most people seem to be satisfied to follow a sheep herd mentality, often not realizing instead of thinking and doing for themselves they could be following a crowd that may be destined for the slaughter house.

:tractor:--MasseyLady

Last edited: