Massey 25 disc harrow bearing bracket

/ Massey 25 disc harrow bearing bracket #1  

wfbvcf

Tractor
JD 750, Case 1294, Carraro
I just purchased a MF 25 harrow. Of course two of the top bearing boxes are broken. From other threads I have learned that Aggri Supply may have bearing sets that might work but it looks like a bracket might have to be made to attach it to the harrow frame. Has anyone done this and a picture of their bracket solution would greatly be appreciated.

/ Massey 25 disc harrow bearing bracket #3  
I have a older set of disc they are massey ferguson 25 i think they are the old cast bearing boxes i have one that has the top and bottom box broken and i would like to find one to repair mine if anyone can give me a direction to look in i would appreciate it i have looked on e bay and several other sites with no luck

/ Massey 25 disc harrow bearing bracket #5  
thank u bubs i think the part u suggested will work and it looks like this is a good place to order other parts i may need in the future thanks once again

/ Massey 25 disc harrow bearing bracket #6  
I just purchased a MF 25 harrow. Of course two of the top bearing boxes are broken. From other threads I have learned that Aggri Supply may have bearing sets that might work but it looks like a bracket might have to be made to attach it to the harrow frame. Has anyone done this and a picture of their bracket solution would greatly be appreciated.
I carry some bearing tops, bottoms and spools for the Massey Ferguson Model 25 disc. Phone 816-277-4968