Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    2012 massey ferguson 2605

Default bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response

In Aoril, I bought a new Massey ferguson 2605. It was delivered without being serviced out. I answered the servey that agco sent me and I also wrote the lady who heads the customer service department. No one has even bothered to contact me. Has anyone else been ignored by agco/Massey ferguson?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    massey GC 2400 JD LA 145

Default Re: bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no resp

I have had very good service from massey. I had a small problem that I listed on my survey and I got a call from my dealer and a few days later a call from massey The problem was fixed at no charge and I am very pleased. sorry to hear of your trouble. Hope it all works out well.

Default Re: bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no resp

Quote Originally Posted by j emerson View Post
    In Aoril, I bought a new Massey ferguson 2605. It was delivered without being serviced out. I answered the servey that agco sent me and I also wrote the lady who heads the customer service department. No one has even bothered to contact me. Has anyone else been ignored by agco/Massey ferguson?
    Contact AGCO answers - I understand they do a good job of making sure someone gets back to you.

Tractor

thanks to you two for your comments. Agco still has not even had the courtesy of contacting me. I guess if I had bought a $100,000 tractor, maybe they would care, but I bought all I could. I guess if they will not take care of it, I will keep telling every one I can about Massey Ferguson/Agco. It is a shame that they are happy to sell you a new product, take your hard earned money, and then not have enough integrity to back it up.
    Last edited by j emerson; 07-19-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: correct sentence structure

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

Contact agco answers. They will contact you. This should be taken up with the dealer and area rep. Call agco, they will see you are taken care of. BTDT.
    Thanks,

Will

I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

Tractor
    MF GC2410

Once you get in contact with your area rep they will take care of you. I got nowhere with my dealer and nowhere with customer service. Thanks to this forum I was able to ask customer server the one question the could answer-thats the name and number of my area rep. Once I was able to contact him he stayed with me all the way until I was happy And I just have a little massey
    2010 MF GC2410 TLB, 2006 Husqvarna YTH 2448, 2004 Honda Rincon 650, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750, 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited-Hemi.

Tractor
    MF 285 Long 560 MF2670 CX100

Just wanted to say not all MF dealers and reps are like that. I stay with my customers all the way. If I can help in any way just PM me and ill be glad to help and put you in contact with the wright people.
    Jeremy
    I can fix anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn.

Tractor

to J Smith. I am new at this and do not know what pm ypu is. if you can help me, I welcome it. I don't know what else to do. I get sick each time I get on my tractor and, as I said, Agco is not even contacting me, much less doing anything. I just can't understand how a major company can just ignore their customers. Thank you for your help.

Tractor

I sent in the survey from agco and listed the problems I have had with my tractor. I even wrote and sent a letter to the customer service lady at agco answers, but I still have not had a reply from them.

Tractor
    MF 5435, MF 165

You're survey would take probably a few months to get back to the dealer. I would think writing a letter would end up in the same timeline. Call AGCO answers. They will make sure you get taken care of.

What was wrong if I may ask? I see you said it wasn't serviced.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast