bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #1  

j emerson

Tractor
2012 massey ferguson 2605
In Aoril, I bought a new Massey ferguson 2605. It was delivered without being serviced out. I answered the servey that agco sent me and I also wrote the lady who heads the customer service department. No one has even bothered to contact me. Has anyone else been ignored by agco/Massey ferguson?

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #2  
I have had very good service from massey. I had a small problem that I listed on my survey and I got a call from my dealer and a few days later a call from massey The problem was fixed at no charge and I am very pleased. sorry to hear of your trouble. Hope it all works out well.

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #3  
In Aoril, I bought a new Massey ferguson 2605. It was delivered without being serviced out. I answered the servey that agco sent me and I also wrote the lady who heads the customer service department. No one has even bothered to contact me. Has anyone else been ignored by agco/Massey ferguson?

Contact AGCO answers - I understand they do a good job of making sure someone gets back to you.

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response
thanks to you two for your comments. Agco still has not even had the courtesy of contacting me. I guess if I had bought a $100,000 tractor, maybe they would care, but I bought all I could. I guess if they will not take care of it, I will keep telling every one I can about Massey Ferguson/Agco. It is a shame that they are happy to sell you a new product, take your hard earned money, and then not have enough integrity to back it up.

Last edited:
   / bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #5  
Contact agco answers. They will contact you. This should be taken up with the dealer and area rep. Call agco, they will see you are taken care of. BTDT.

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #6  
Once you get in contact with your area rep they will take care of you. I got nowhere with my dealer and nowhere with customer service. Thanks to this forum I was able to ask customer server the one question the could answer-thats the name and number of my area rep. Once I was able to contact him he stayed with me all the way until I was happy :) And I just have a little massey :)

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #7  
Just wanted to say not all MF dealers and reps are like that. I stay with my customers all the way. If I can help in any way just PM me and ill be glad to help and put you in contact with the wright people.
Jeremy

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response
to J Smith. I am new at this and do not know what pm ypu is. if you can help me, I welcome it. I don't know what else to do. I get sick each time I get on my tractor and, as I said, Agco is not even contacting me, much less doing anything. I just can't understand how a major company can just ignore their customers. Thank you for your help.

I sent in the survey from agco and listed the problems I have had with my tractor. I even wrote and sent a letter to the customer service lady at agco answers, but I still have not had a reply from them.

/ bought new 2605 massey ferguson, had problems from the start, wrote agco, no response #10  
You're survey would take probably a few months to get back to the dealer. I would think writing a letter would end up in the same timeline. Call AGCO answers. They will make sure you get taken care of.

What was wrong if I may ask? I see you said it wasn't serviced.