Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part?

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part? #1  

FergFan

Tractor
1953 Ferguson TO30 Z129
TO 30 Throttle Assembly.jpg

Looking for part #12

I'm unable to adjust my throttle. The "pencil like arm piece":confused: that connects to the throttle adjuster above the steering wheel has completely rusted out on one end. Meaning I can push the throttle one way, but can't pull it back the other (won't stay connected) I apologize for the terminology...new to this tractor

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part? #2  
View attachment 274989

Looking for part #12

I'm unable to adjust my throttle. The "pencil like arm piece":confused: that connects to the throttle adjuster above the steering wheel has completely rusted out on one end. Meaning I can push the throttle one way, but can't pull it back the other (won't stay connected) I apologize for the terminology...new to this tractor
My suggestion to you is goto: AGCO Parts Books Book number 693041

Find the link that says "browse books" Look under Ferguson. Drop to almost the bottom for a listing

TO30/TO20/TE20/TEA20 TRACTOR

Look for the throttle control section. Those pages and parts list with description are fully printable. Be advised if you don't have Microsoft Silverlight installed you may be able to see the graphic pictures. I have Silverlight, but I'm also using Google chrome and view with no problem. I found a picture similar to yours that why I wanted to point you in that direction so you may verify if it's the same thing.

If this is your control, then search the net for an Agco dealer in your immediate area. By having the part number at hand will be a big help either talking to a dealer or a salvage yard to find your part. Good luck. -robert

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part? #3  
Per the parts manual #12 is part number 181 672 M1 Stud(1/4" x 3-1/16").

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part?
That AGCO book was a tremendous find..thank you thank you thank you

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part? #5  
FergFan said:
That AGCO book was a tremendous find..thank you thank you thank you

Yes it's very helpful, so when you call to order you don't call it a whatchamacallit.. :)

/ Does anyone know the name of this TO30 Z129 throttle part? #6  
You might want to think about replacing parts 13 and 14 too. THey are a wear item also. JD has a similar part in their throttle linkage, it is an assembly though.