Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310 #1  

David644

Tractor
GC2310
Hi guy's,

I have a 2006 Massey Ferguson GC2310. Backhoe and loader included. My hydralics went down a couple weeks ago. I am looking for a repair manual to get this guy back in the game. I would prefere a good used manual vs a new one due to the cost. I know Amazon and Agco sell them but holey crap.
If any of you guy's no of some one who is looking to sell one can you put me onto them. A parts book is always good also. I need to trouble shoot first then diagnose and then repair. If any one can help out I would appreciate it

Thanks in advance Dave

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310 #2  
When looking at the AGCO manuals (agcopubs.com), are you sure that you weren't looking at the prices for manuals labeled as an "assembly"? The "assembly" they sell is identical to the manuals marked as "packet" except for the binder, where they seem to think including a binder justifies a huge price increase due to storage costs. I learned the difference via a phone conversation with AGCO.

To save a lot of money, consider purchasing the packets, then getting your own 3 ring binder(s) which are cheap and commonly available from practically anywhere.

Here is a link to agcopubs.com which shows the manuals available for the GC2310 tractor and a screenshot showing prices for the manuals you may be interested in purchasing. Note that you'll need to use your serial number to confirm that you're getting the correct manuals because there are different manuals available depending on the serial number of your tractor.

http://www.agcopubs.com/default.aspx?model=gc2310&brand=&keywords=&searchForm=0

sbjx1e.jpg

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310
So the packet is the same as the 122.00 book. I need to repair my hydralics do you think this packet has that information in a type of format that a layman can understand?

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310 #4  
i would not buy the parts book because you can go on line and lookup parts at agcoparts.com
you can print off pages of parts you need

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310 #5  
So the packet is the same as the 122.00 book. I need to repair my hydralics do you think this packet has that information in a type of format that a layman can understand?

Yes, the "packet" and the "assembly" are the same, except for the binder, or at least that's what I was told by AGCO. As for the contents of the manuals, I can only speak for the manuals I have (which don't include the GC2310), but the content is written in plain English and easily understood.

/ Looking for a repair manual on a Massey FergusonGC2310
You guy's are great! I appreciate the comments alot. I will call agco and see if they tell me the truth about the packet. It is idiotic to pay that kind of money if all I have to do is put the stuff in a binder myself. Thanks again guy's I appreciate it. Thanks also for the tip on the parts book.