MF 165 - fuel issue

/ MF 165 - fuel issue #1  

Sean165

Tractor
MF 165
Just had the injector pump rebuilt - I am now having issues keeping the tractor running. It will idle or stay running at 10,000 rpm with out any issues. The problem is - three times now it has died on me and the only thing in common that I can think of is it happened when the rpm's were above 13,000. It only takes about 10 to 15 minutes at the most at this rpm to cause the problem. The way I had rot get it started is to Bleed the system - loosening the lower and upper vent plugs on the injector pump. When I do this - air bubbles come out of the lower and it takes a number of cranks to get fuel out of the upper.
Am I starving the engine of fuel? I can not find any leaks - where would the air be coming from? Even if I was starving the engine - would I still see bubbles in the line (since I do not see any leaks)? Any help on trouble shooting this would be appreciated
Thanks

/ MF 165 - fuel issue #2  
G,Day Sean165.
Replace the fuel filters and the THREE "O" RINGS ,With the both fuel filters remove doperate the fuel lift pumpand you should get a good flow of fuel comin g out of the filter housing if not drain the fuel tank and remove the fuel tap from the bottom of the tank wash the tank out with clean fuel ,clean the small filter attached to the tap ,remove the small screw and clip that hold the fuel tap in and COMPLETELY REMOVE THE TAP and with a piece of wire clean out the inside of the tap making sure that it is completely clean reassemble ,fill with fuel and try again if still the same remove the fuel pipes going to the lift pump and with an old speedometer cable used as a pipe ceaner make sure the fuel pipes are not blocked .
Happy days .
Hutch.

/ MF 165 - fuel issue
While I had the injection pump off being rebuilt - I replaced both filters and I took all the fuel lines off ( from tank to all injectors) and used air pressure to make sure they were clean. I have not taken the filter out of the tank. Prior to the pump being rebuild - I never had this problem. I do not believe the pump is the issue, but more than likely something I did putting it back together. I feel I will have to start at the tank and take all lines lose and work my way back to the pump. I will also check the filter in the tank
Thanks